Values: How we get there
Working with Us
- Our history is unconventional and interesting which makes our story unique. The future is exciting and our vision is clear.Read MoreOur people are what make our organisation so successful. We want you to know more about our team and what makes them tick.Read More
Kind Words From Happy Clients and Candidates
What other people thought about the service provided by us
- Edgar is a committed professional who has an exceptional understanding of the 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing industry Edgar is a pragmatic, resourceful, and a task-oriented professional who does a great job in keeping things moving at a fast pace and challenging work environments. Gives meticulous attention to detail. It’s been a pleasure working with Edgar, he is a great asset to his company.José Maria Rodriguez Ramirez
Sales Director EMEA at DSM SOMOS Functional Material .
- I’ve known Nick for almost a year now; he successfully recruited me into a role that matches my experiences and expectations perfectly well. Nick surprised me with his knowledge about 3D Printing and his extensive network in this industry; he is also very professional, friendly, sincere and trustable; he has an expert’s insight of finding candidates strength and he is great at solving problems. It was a great pleasure working with Nick. I would like to recommend Nick to any organizations that need professional talents and any candidates that need a new opportunity.Qun Zhang
Vice President for APJ at HP, Singapore.
- Loxley played a key role in my latest career change. He was present during the whole recruitment process and supported me for my application, job interview and contract negotiations. He kept an eye on me even after the contract was signed and made sure my start at my new company went smoothly. I got the feeling that he was truly looking for the best and most fitting professional opportunity for me. Working with Loxley and the team at AD Global was a pleasure.Raul Salazar
AM Technical Sales Engineer at RICOH Germany .
- Loxley is very organized, personable, and most importantly, dedicated to his work as a recruiter. He was very attentive throughout the entire process, and never let a question or need go unanswered. He goes above and beyond to make himself available despite busy schedules and even time differences. He ensured the right opportunity was found for me and remained a good fit. Could not have dreamt a better recruiting experience.Chelsea Cummings
Additive Manufacturing Engineer at Alcoa.
Are you up to date with our latest blogs?
- Our Principal Consultant, Loxley Graham, attended the 3D Printing Industry Awards last weekend. Here is his review of the event. Again a huge congratulations to all the winners and nominees.Read MorePrincipal Consultant, Loxley Graham will be attending the 3D Printing Industry Awards. Take a read of his anticipations for the coming event on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you...Read More
From Barcelona to BristolSeptember 2013
A young energetic Spanish guy named Juan Miguel travelled from Barcelona to Bristol to work, learn and improve his English. A well written e-mail catches the eye of recruitment entrepreneur Nick who recruits him to help launch a new division within his business.
The Interest BeginsMarch 2014
An article on the BBC News website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-26543569) sparks an interest in this fascinating technology known as 3D Printing. Non stop conversations and research begins.
The First StepsJune 2014
Juan Miguel leaves to return to Barcelona but only after being convinced to invest the next twelve months researching the 3D Printing Industry further and adopting a ‘lean start up’ approach to a potential new recruitment company specialising in 3D Printing.
Back to SchoolSeptember 2014
Juan Miguel and Nick enroll in a Deloitte on-line course to learn in-depth about the different 3D Printing technologies. The research begins and like most lean start-ups, Juan Miguel was working from his bedroom late at night and at weekends, while still completing the final year of his business degree at University.
The First Trade ShowMarch 2015
Juan Miguel visits the 3DPrintShow in Madrid to engage and learn more about the industry. Coming away with a handful of business cards and some productive meetings was not the only thing he gained. A start-up 3D Printing Business were looking for a CEO and Juan Miguel was engaged through our ADvanced Selection model to find the right candidate.
Our First Team MemberDecember 2015
Interested in all things technology and feeling left out of the revolution, we poach our first team member. Loxley joined the team and from this point on we will never miss a piece of industry news again.
Formnext 2015November 2015
With confidence amongst the team and awareness amongst the industry rising, Formnext presented a further platform for Alexander Daniels Global to establish themselves as the partner for talent in Additive Manufacturing. The ambition was to be a Speaker at the event in 12 months time.
Euromold 2015September 2015
With business cards in hand and with an increasing client base the pair embark upon a trip to Dusseldorf to the Euromold Conference. As relative new kids on the block there was a need to build relationships. It turned out to be a fantastic event that helped launch the fledgling business and cement strong relationships with early clients.
Alexander Daniels Global is BornJuly 2015
The new company is officially incorporated in the UK and at the same time Juan Miguel sets up the business in Barcelona moving into the creative co-working environment at Betahaus. Our vision, ‘To enable the industrial revolution in additive manufacturing through talent.’
The Turning PointMay 2015
Juan Miguel and Nick are invited in to present to HP in Barcelona. After an intense meeting a relationship is born. Juan Miguel placed the CEO with the start-up and we secured another ADvanced Selection assignment with industry leader SLM Solutions. The research and hypothesis is validated. There is a need for a specialist recruitment consultancy focused exclusively on 3D Printing.
The Spanish Contingent IncreasesJanuary 2016
The continued expansion of the business and desire to build a strong team in Barcelona led to our first new hire in Spain. Edgar, a true Catalan, joined our team and brought his own unique style and passion.
The First Quarterly “Strategy�? MeetingApril 2016
Building a business across multiple locations it is important to create a consistent culture. We all headed to Flaine in the French Alps and after a day reviewing our performance and setting our new goals, we spent a day on the slopes.
We Made a ProfitJune 2016
12 months in and our start-up was profitable. We now had a team of four across two offices in Barcelona and Birmingham and we still managed to deliver a small profit. This is something we are very proud of as a business because very few start up companies do this in their first year!
The Second Quarterly “Strategy"? MeetingJuly 2016
With our culture at the heart of the company and based on our desire to have new experiences all the time we headed to Lille for Euro Championship. We enjoyed the atmosphere, singing and celebrating with Welsh and Belgium fans late into the night.
We Get Serious About SocialOctober 2016
We are futurists and we love technology but we are busy and not very good at using social media and doing marketing. Our solution was to hire somebody with the drive, skills and passion to help us tell our story to the World. Chiu-Yee joined and she started to put the men in our place.
The Biggest Month in Our HistoryNovember 2016
We present at the European Commission on ‘The Skills Shortage and Talent Challenges in Additive Manufacturing’. We open and office in the US and secure a fantastic agent, Jennifer, to be our representative in our fastest growing international market. We present at Formnext. Our ambition is realised and we can now consider ourselves ‘Thought Leaders’ on Talent in AM.
Inside 3D PrintingFebruary 2017
We presented an exclusive speaker session and were also invited as guests to be on the discussion panel at Inside 3D Printing in Dusseldorf.
Whilst the conference was orientated more around the technical challenges and aspects of the industry, we directed importance to the topic of talent and skills of professionals in AM and its implications. Our session created great interest and thought-provoking discussions, which opened doors to new connections and opportunities.
Additive Manufacturing European CommissionMarch 2017
We were a part of the workshop, organized by the European Commission: "Tackling the Additive Manufacturing Skills Gap". As thought-leaders in the industry, we gave our expert insight on the matter and stressed the importance of current and future AM businesses investing in and seriously considering talent and skills challenges. Working closely with the European Commission, we continue to articulate a talent and skills strategy to secure a sustainable future of the Additive Manufacturing industry.